The International Women’s Air & Space Museum offers traveling exhibits to libraries, schools and other organizations interested in highlighting women in aviation and aerospace. Exhibits generally contain 20-40 pieces, which include photographs, reproduced documents, and text narrative for use in your display. We recommend using Command Brand strips for hanging or to display in a closed display case on easels.
Traveling Temporary Exhibit Requirements
- Exhibits must be requested at least four weeks in advance.
- Exhibits should be in a protected environment – behind glass or in the view of organization personnel.
- Museum brochures must be made available for patrons throughout the time the exhibit is on display.
- Label copy stating that the exhibit is courtesy of the International Women’s Air & Space Museum must be displayed.
- Any exhibit piece that is destroyed or missing must be replaced.
- Exhibit must be returned to museum in a timely manner. Exhibits are shipped at your organization’s expense.
- There is a $75 fee for all exhibits to cover postage and staff time.
- The Rocket Girls Exhibit is oversized and is $85.
Click image for entire list: