The International Women’s Air & Space Museum offers traveling exhibits to libraries, schools and other organizations interested in highlighting women in aviation and aerospace. Exhibits generally contain 20-40 pieces, which include photographs, reproduced documents, and text narrative for use in your display. We recommend using Command Brand strips for hanging or to display in a closed display case on easels.
Traveling Temporary Exhibit Requirements
- Exhibits must be requested at least four weeks in advance.
- Exhibits should be in a protected environment – behind glass or in the view of organization personnel.
- Museum brochures must be made available for patrons throughout the time the exhibit is on display.
- Label copy stating that the exhibit is courtesy of the International Women’s Air & Space Museum must be displayed.
- Any exhibit piece that is destroyed or missing must be replaced.
- Exhibits are shipped at your organization’s expense.
- There is a $75 fee for all exhibits to cover postage and staff time.
- The Rocket Girls Exhibit is oversized and is $85.
- Rental fees are based on a one month lease. Call for pricing for additional loan time.
Click image for entire list:
Traveling Temporary Exhibit Request
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the Temporary Traveling Exhibits listed, or if you would like more information, please contact us at 216.623.1111 or email Heather Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.